Lead Learning Instructor
- Bangalore, India
Cerner is elated to hire a Lead Learning Instructor, as a Lead Learning Instructor you will Deliver and maintain accountability for technical trainings. In this role you will facilitate sessions on desired technology (AWS, cloud-based technology) and also design, implement new technical training offerings, workshops based on .Next strategy & development methodology. In this role your responsibilities include consulting with business and providing industry best practices along with leading identification, resolution of process and workflow, technical questions in partnership with subject matter experts. As a Lead Learning Instructor, you will leverage knowledge management tools to share outcomes and establish best practices to maintain currency of content in accordance with approved sources. Additionally, you will partner with global resources and champion new strategies and technical knowhows for the India associates.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering, Computer Information System,Computer Science,Information Systems,Management Information Systems or related field
- At least 8 years of experience in coding and designing framework in Java or C# or C++ or Python scripting
- At least 5 years of experience in design, development and delivery of technical content and exposure in AWS or cloud architecture
- At least 8 years of experience in facilitating Technical Training in any reputed organizations
- At least 5 years' experience in software development life cycle and software development
MTech/MS from tier 1 engineering school
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top