Lead Development Project Manager (m/w/d)
- Berlin, Germany
If you're out to change the world in ways that matter, you're in the right place.For 40 years, we at Cerner have been developing IT solutions that help improve healthcare.With more than 29,000 employees worldwide, we shape the future of healthcare together with our customers - with forward-looking ideas, innovative solutions, and a holistic portfolio.
Cerner's powerful and interoperable Soarian Clinicals hospital information system is a workflow and web-based software solution. It enables our customers to map clinical processes across all departments of a hospital from start to finish of the treatment chain. It facilitates the work of physicians and nurses, provides the necessary information, and supports interdisciplinary cooperation.
For Soarian Clinicals, we are looking for a Lead Development Project Manager(m/w/d) for our team in Berlin at the earliest possible date.
Your tasks as Lead Development Project Manager (m/f/d) include:
- Manage complex/large-scale project implementations including decomposition, status tracking, stakeholder communications, and financials, including capitalization and budget
- Develop detailed project plans for large, complex projects and own change management of these plans
- Obtain requirements, evaluate and determine the objectives, goals, and scope of multiple complex projects and programs, and manage interdependencies or dependencies between projects or programs
- Network across organizations, multiple lines of business, and regions to drive initiatives, strategies, issue resolutions, and alignment
- Create, monitor, and provide on-going, objective communication to appropriate stakeholders
- Identify risk areas and recommend strategies to leadership to address concerns
- Plan, organize, adapt methodologies and facilitate Agile Ceremonies that maximize collaboration of all agile team members and meet initiative, project, and release objectives
- Provide mentorship, coaching, and facilitation on the effectiveness of development teams growing their capabilities for planning, organizing, managing, and making decisions through the interpretation of team execution metrics and agile methodologies
- Utilize technical development knowledge to overcome development project roadblocks and to contribute to the deployment of quality software
- Identify process improvement opportunities at a platform/program level and lead their implementation across the platform, impacting multiple organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 7 years of IT Project management work experience
- At least 5 years of Agile project management work
- At least 5 years of development environment work experience
- Language skills: fluent German (C1) and English (C1)
- Technical work experience
- Experience with CA PPM, JIRA, VersionOne, or other Agile Planning tools
- Agile software development lifecycle experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Excellent knowledge about Soarian Clinicals
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top