- Kansas City, MO
As an Interface Architect, you will plan and oversee interface installation. You will be responsible for leading Cerner interface installation projects and provide tier 3 troubleshooting and issue resolution as well as mentor and support associates in daily tasks and troubleshooting. Your responsibilities will also include managing changes and project activities and communicate with impacted associates or clients as well as code custom interfaces. In addition, you will monitor interface project progress to assess and manage project risk and ensure quality assurance while designing interfaces to align to project scope. Finally, you will drive interface testing strategies with solution teams and lead interface design and specification review sessions with clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field; or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years information technology work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems
- SQL, CCL or Millennium experience
- At least 5 years database work experience
- At least 3-5 years of Data Transformation work experience
- At least 3 years HL7, X12, IHE or comparable interface work experience
- At least 5 years Linux command line work experience
- At least 5 years programming work experience
- Willing to travel up to 50% as needed
- Must live in or around the Kansas City, MO area; Malvern, PA area, Washington DC area or in a pre-approved city
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top