- Kansas City, MO
As an Engagement Owner with Cerner's Federal team you will be accountable for managing complex client projects in environments with a high degree of variability that require influence to achieve targeted outcomes. Promoting client value via identification of baseline metrics, key performance indicator (KPI) management, and resulting value objectives. You will act as an escalation point for client and project risks. You will also support execution of cross-functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to execute client and methodology vision, objectives, and strategy driven by executive leadership. Design, build, and maintain complex project plans based on contractual commitments.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of project management work experience
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification OR Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
- Experience in Organization Change Management
- Willing to travel up to 80-100% as needed to the pacific northwest
- Currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City metropolitan area, or reside near a major international airport
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top