- Kansas City, MO
As an Engagement Owner/Project Manager on the Federal/Investor Owned team, you will have the opportunity to grow with the world's largest Healthcare IT company. You will cultivate external client relationships to achieve business objectives, direct and support a team of associates responsible for client deliverables and influence and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to establish and execute project objectives. You will create and maintain project plans based on contractual commitments, manage resources, budgets, and scope according to plan and contractual commitments. You will also manage project risks, develop mitigation plans, and escalate as required. Join us in improving our community's health and care!
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of project management work experience or health care information technology (HCIT) consulting work experience or successful completion of Cerner's Engagement Owner Development Program
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification OR Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
- Health care information technology (HCIT) consulting or support work experience
- MS Suite, People soft, and Tableau
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- At least 3 years of project management work experience OR successful completion of Cerner's Engagement Owner Development Program
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top