Enabling Technologies Senior Software Engineer
- Kansas City, MO
Cerner's Revenue Cycle Management Development team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer. In this role you'll have the opportunity to work with the team in an iterative software development life-cycle (SDLC). You'll be responsible for the implementation and the completion of new components, services, tools and integration with the existing products. You'll be accountable that quality applications are developed to meet specified business needs. To do so you must have a thorough understanding of requirements and a deep understanding of software engineering domains. The position requires development primarily in Java, and SQL.In this role you should haveexperience developing inJava writing restful web services and have a deep knowledge and experience with SQL based databases.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of software engineering work experience
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Working experience in analysis, design and full stack programming
- Experience with cloud development
- Experience in Java, SQL or AWS
- Must be residing in or willing to relocate to the Kansas City metro area
- Ability to review design and code of other engineers.
- Ability to mentor new engineers and help them grow
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top