Director, Security Governance, Risk \u0026 Compliance
- Kansas City, MO
The Director, Enterprise Security Governance Risk & Compliance leader will be responsible for developing, maturing and maintaining Information Security Program documentation to include ownership of Information Security policies. The leader will coordinate updates to the Information Security standards, leveraging subject matter expert resources throughout the process along with participating in the enterprise information protection board, representing the Security GRC team. A significant responsibility will be to ensure Information Security Policy and Standard documents meet or exceed industry standards, compliance requirements and customer/client expectations and maintaining the Information Security Program documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
- At least 7+ years' experience in Information Technology
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- At least 3+ years' experience with cloud technologies
- At least 10+ years of information technology experience
- Track record of meeting deadlines and motivating teams to deliver
- Must be willing to reside in Kansas City or live in a virtually approved city
- Must be willing to Travel up to 10%
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top