Consultant- Behavioral Health
- Kansas City, MO
As a Consultant on Cerner's Federal team, you will consult with clients on service line workflow and guide them through interdependencies and design decision impacts. Provide solution oversight, direction and expertise to key stakeholders. Drive client-specific solution configuration design to meet workflow requirements and make recommendations to clients. Mitigate solution risks and issues and execute workflow and process improvement strategies.
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care, Business, related field or equivalent and relevant work experience
- At least 4 years of software implementation work experience
- At least 4 years of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting or HCIT support work experience
- At least 2 years of Cerner Behavioral Health solution experience
- Previous experience working within the government sector in any capacity
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Kansas City metro or Arlington VA areas, or live near a major international airport
- Must be willing to travel up to 100% as needed
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top