- Stockholm, Sweden
Cerner Nordics are now looking for a Business Controller who can join our team and support the development and coordination of our operations. Operations in the Nordics comprise for example implementation programs with two of Swedens largest regions (Region Skåne and Region Västra Götaland), current solutions (pernilla någonting om omfånget?) and growth activities.
As Business Controller with us, you get to participate and solve some of the most important and most up-to-date challenges in the digitalization of health care in Sweden today. You are responsible for planning, designing, coordinating, and internally following up our organization together with the management team in the Nordics. You report to the Lead Program Manager in Sweden and have contact with several parts of the business not only nationally, but also in the global organization.
We are looking for you who is experienced in following up complex organization's and metrics that describe not only the financial side of a business but also other objectives such as progress, risks, status and more. You have earlier experience from consolidating and analyzing disparate data sources. We believe that you have previously worked in depth with BI systems. You have an analytical profile, are used to lead projects, and are a skilled communicator.
- Master's in economics, engineering or equivalent academic education with very good university degrees
- At least 5 years working experience of program/project management
- Experience from BI-systems (Qlikview, Tableau, etc)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in speech and writing
- Previous experience of working with clients, regions and healthcare professionals in Swedish health care
- Previous experience of measuring and reportingacross large program/projects
- Good knowledge of Swedish health care
- Ability to travel up to 60%
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top