Associate Senior Operations Database Administrator
- Stockholm, Sweden
We have passion for new ideas that are changing the world by the minute in the health and care sector. Cerner has been improving health care IT for more than 30 years. Our technology supports health care systems and hospitals, to be the best they can be and to deliver connected, safe care. We're leading the industry on enabling the shift from reactive care, to proactive population health management through big data intelligence. Join our amazing team and keep developing the health care sector for the better!
We are now looking for an Associate Senior Operations Database Administrator to join a dynamic community of database administrators. You will be an important member of a team that manages one of the largest databases in the world. We are hiring for an Operations Database Administrator's to maintain and support databases to provide structurally sound and secure data throughout solutions. You will perform database tuning, performance monitoring, and capacity management. In addition to, triage and troubleshoot database alerts and issues, identify root cause, and implement corrective action. Our DBA's also monitor and maintain database replication, maintain database backups, and apply database software updates and stand-alone hotfixes to client environments.
If you're out to change the world in ways that matter, we want to hear from you. As a Cerner Associate you will be joining an inclusive, social and innovative workplace that has a strong emphasis on developing talent and promotion from within. You will be rewarded for you hard work with a competitive salary and a host of additional benefits including generous insurance and pension plans, active lifestyle reimbursements and more.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Software, Operational Research, Computer System Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
• At least 1 year of Database Management Work Experience
• At least 1 year of Operating systems (OS) and RDBMS technologies work experience
• At least 1 year of System Administration of engineering work experience
• At least 2 years of Oracle support
• Willing to work on call shifts as needed
• Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
• Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
• Perform other responsibilities as assigned
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top