Associate Lead Software Engineer
- Denver, CO
Cerner Multum is looking for a Software Engineer to create and maintain n-tier, client-server software systems, and to assist in the development and testing of internal clinical research tools. Candidates must be technical, and possess excellent engineering and communication skills. Our primary development language is C#; however the candidate must read and understand other languages including JAVA and SQL.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, CIS, MIS or equivalent
- Experience in object oriented program methodology
- At least 5 years of software engineering work experience
- 2+ years work experience with C#
- Windows UI development experience (WPF preferred) is required
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to design and develop application features
- Ability to multi-task and work in a demanding, time-critical environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- SQLite experience a plus
- Must be willing to reside in Denver, CO
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests,including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Back to top