WAM (Oracle) Technical Specialist
Oracle Work Asset Management (WAM) Consultant
Location: Ongoing opportunities nationwide including (but not limited to) Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville, Miami, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa
Are you a leader?
Do you like sharing your expertise with others? Do you want to do it in a fun, tech-friendly environment?
Centric Consulting is hiring an Oracle WAM consultant for our Energy and Utilities practice. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career
What You'll Do as an Oracle WAM Consultant
You will provide technical and functional leadership in implementation and support projects.
You will design and develop business processes and configure those packages to meet requirements in this area.
You will be the go-to person for our clients suggesting and validating solution options throughout the duration of projects.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Initiative is important. We don't hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our Energy & Utilities team and other consultants at Centric will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
Do you like to travel? Good, because we need someone who likes being on the road. Expect 75% travel.
Last, but not least, you will need to have a strong background in implementing ERP solutions for Utilities (Electric and Water) specific to Oracle Work and Asset Management solutions.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our consultants. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Energy & Utilitiees office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- All-company (paid!) vacation trip – Who doesn't want to go someplace warm in the winter?
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Tierra helps Centric Consulting’s Cleveland clients with change management projects, such as software upgrades, training company clients on new technology.
Back to top