- At least 3-5 years hands-on experience in business intelligence, reporting, and analytics
- Minimum of 1-2+ years of demonstrated hands-on development experience with Tableau
- Strong experience in design and development of building Tableau reports and dashboards
- Strong experience with Tableau (Tableau Desktop accepted, Tableau Server a plus).
- Solid SQL Server skills.
- Proficiency in data visualization, dashboard design, and workflow
- Ability to translate requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting
- Experience in creating complex formulas and calculations
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Understanding of data modeling based on specifications
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Testing including unit, integration, performance, and regression
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills
- Good communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Tierra helps Centric Consulting’s Cleveland clients with change management projects, such as software upgrades, training company clients on new technology.
Back to top