Sr. Business Consultant
Sr. Business Consultant
Location: Must live in the South Florida Area
Do you like sharing your expertise with others? Do you want to do it in a fun, tech-friendly environment?
Centric Consulting is hiring a senior business analyst for our South Florida office. The successful consultant will have the ability to effectively balance business development efforts, project delivery, and operational support.
This is a full-time employment opportunity.
What You'll Do as a Consultant
You will work closely with our team to identify business development leads.
You will lead business development efforts within your professional network to bring in new clients.
You will partner with our clients to identify and address their challenges in a timely and transparent manner.
You will work closely with our clients to translate project requirements into achievable deadlines, and ensure schedules and budgets stay on track using appropriate project management methodologies
You will lead project team members, and provide ongoing feedback;. supporting them in their efforts to meet project goals and create unmatched client experiences.
You will ensure project deliverables meet our Delivery Excellence expectations.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
Proven sales experience is strongly preferred. Must have a solid professional network in the South Florida area. You will need to be a solid leader and networker. We are looking for people with a track record of delivering successful projects in a consulting environment, building strong relationships and ensuring quality delivery. Experience with a variety of methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) is desirable.
Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background. We like to work in the communities we live in. As such, we are very interested if your industry experience that matches the Miami market – particularly financial services, trade and transportation, hospitality, and healthcare.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Do you like to travel? Expect 25-50% Good, because we need someone whotravel throughout South Florida and 15% domestically.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Consultants. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Miami office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Flexibility – This is a full-time work-from-home position which means you are welcome to work wherever you wish – be it Starbucks or your home office.
- All-company (paid!) vacation trip – Who doesn't want to go someplace warm in the winter?
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Tierra helps Centric Consulting’s Cleveland clients with change management projects, such as software upgrades, training company clients on new technology.
Back to top