Software Developer (Dec 17 or May 18 Grads)
Software Developer (December 2017 or May 2018 Grads)
Do you have a passion for working for both technology and people?
Centric is looking for students to help us create unmatched experiences for our clients...
- With consulting, every project or client brings new things to learn, new people to get to know, and new challenges to overcome.
- It gives you the chance to experience different projects and clients or take a deep dive into an industry or project of interest.
- If you get bored easily with the status quo, consulting may be the career path for you.
- As a software developer, you may work on a variety of technology projects for our clients.
- This could include application development, mobile, data and analytics, business process management and more.
What You'll Bring
Major or GPA is less important to us than who you really are. We are looking for people who are obsessed with providing clients with unmatched experiences. Are you inquisitive? An awesome communicator? Have an entrepreneurial mindset? Great! You may have what it takes to be a Centric consultant. Tell us about your interesting classroom and work experiences. Share your extracurricular involvement. Give us a sense of your problem solving and people skills. Show us who you are.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our business analysts. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of your local office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- All-company (paid!) vacation trip – Who doesn't want to go someplace warm in the winter?
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Tierra helps Centric Consulting’s Cleveland clients with change management projects, such as software upgrades, training company clients on new technology.
Back to top