Location: Redmond, Washington.
Are you a leader?
Centric Consulting is hiring an Architect for our Redmond office. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
What You'll Do as an Architect
You should be able to excel with minimal technical supervision while playing a variety of roles as needed to respond efficiently to product priorities.
Define long-term architectural direction, design, and implement high performance and highly scalable and available platform applications and components.
You will work effectively with global product development and engineering teams to fully understand non-functional requirements, system interdependencies, and limitations.
You will maintain a broad view of emerging technologies and contribute to roadmap definition.
You will assist in career development actively mentoring individuals and the community on advanced technical issues and help managers guide the career growth of their team members.
You will have expert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
You should be someone with the spirit of an educator and thus gets excited about mentoring and knowledge sharing.
A minimum of 10 years related professional experience with proven experience in platform development for robust, highly available and scalable global applications. Experience with cloud platforms and Azure is preferred.
The ability to prototype a system end-to-end.
Proven experience delivering production-quality server side applications in a professional software engineering role, devleoping C#.
Expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, engineering best practices, and agile software development methodology. A strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and asynchronous architectures.
Proven experience to lead a team of engineers to solve big problems with a significant amount of ambiguity.
Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Marketo, and other marketing platforms are a plus.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Architects. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Seattle office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Network of technology champions – There's no fun in being the only geek in the room. Centric celebrates all things tech. For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp I/O. In the vein of TEDx talks, Camp I/O is an opportunity for technology-minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client requirements and platforms. Check out some of the innovative presentations from last year.
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.• Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Larry is responsible for crafting Centric’s business strategy and making sure it aligns with the mission and values. He ensures the decisions across the company align with the company’s culture.
Back to top