Quality Assurance Lead
Quality Assurance Lead
Location: South Florida area, Virtual position
Are you a leader?
Centric Consulting is hiring a QA Lead for one of our client partners. QA Lead is an important link on projects, helping bridge the gap between doftware testing and quality.
What You'll Do as a QA Lead
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Work with the QA team to develop and improve quality assurance metrics for performance improvement for all teams.
- Stay abreast of the latest software testing methodologies and tools to ensure the highest level of expertise.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Related, you should be someone with the spirit of an educator and thus gets excited about mentoring and knowledge sharing.
Last, but not least, you will need to be an experienced QA Leader. We are looking for people with a proven track record of automated software testing, agile methodology, leading a team and creating and implementating test management processes.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Flexibility – This is a full-time work-from-home position which means you are welcome to work wherever you wish – be it Starbucks or your home office.
- Prefer to contract?
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Larry is responsible for crafting Centric’s business strategy and making sure it aligns with the mission and values. He ensures the decisions across the company align with the company’s culture.
Back to top