Location: Louisville, KY
- Do you have a passion for Consulting?
- Do you like sharing your expertise with others? Do you want to do it in a fun, tech-friendly environment?
- Centric Consulting is hiring a Full-Time and Contract Project Managers for our Louisville, KY office. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
What We Look for In Project Managers
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred . That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background. We like to work in the communities we live in. As such, we are very interested if your industry experience that matches the Louisville market – particularly Healthcare, Insurance and Financial.
- Because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
- You should be someone with the spirit of an educator and thus gets excited about mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Project Managers. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Louisville office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor , Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Low travel – It's time to get off the road. We want you focused Louisville. You can expect less than 20% travel. That said, if you like being a road warrior just let us know. As with all things at Centric, we are flexible.
- All-company (paid!) vacation trip – Who doesn't want to go someplace warm in the winter?
Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full time potential – Many of our full time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Larry is responsible for crafting Centric’s business strategy and making sure it aligns with the mission and values. He ensures the decisions across the company align with the company’s culture.
Back to top