Process Improvement Specialist / BPM Project Manager
Process Improvement Specialist/BPM Project Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO
Do you have a passion for Process Improvement?
Do you like sharing your expertise with others?
Centric Consulting is hiring Process Improvement Specialists for our St. Louis office. We are searching for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
Every client is unique, and thus, every solution we deliver must also be unique. We prefer candidates who have varied experiences in process improvement methodologies - lean and/or Six Sigma and project management methodologies utilizing agile.
Creativity and appreciation for a bit of ambiguity is a plus. We have a variety of clients with many process challenges. Some are looking to move toward automation, while others are just beginning to recognize the need for documenting and understanding their current processes. You should be willing to tailor your approach to the clients needs.
Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, we will also consider candidates with a track record in identifying and delivering process improvements in industry.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Last, but not least, you will need to be an experienced process improvement Specialist/BPM Project Manager. We are looking for people with a proven track record of delivering successful projects in a consulting environment. This person will know how to identify the problems in process mapping sessions and work with multiple areas in order to develop and implement solutions. Process improvement certifications are a plus, but not required. Experience with all phases of software development is desired.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our process improvement consultants. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the St. Louis office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage.
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Tierra helps Centric Consulting’s Cleveland clients with change management projects, such as software upgrades, training company clients on new technology.
Back to top