Oracle Insurance OIPA Architect
Description: Oracle OIPA Insurance Architect
Location: Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville
Do you have a passion for designing solutions to make a difference for clients?
Looking for the next step in your career?
Want to work at someplace special?
Well, Centric Consulting is hiring an OIPA Architect within our EAS Business Unit. We are looking for a professional
looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
What You'll Do as an OIPA Architect
You will lead design, estimation, planning, and implementation of software solutions.
Lead business solutions to have an enterprise perspective and support Agile or Waterfall methods and roadmaps
You will help build client relationships and participate in business development and proposal work.
Design of product configuration on OIPA Version 9 or above
Mentor team members and and work in an extremely collaborative environment
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected
and extraordinary for others. The fun part about consulting is that no two days are the same. You should have a learning mindset,
ready to experience new ideas and situations regularly.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on
the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating
technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Related, you should be someone with the spirit of an educator and thus gets excited about mentoring and knowledge sharing.
We love entrepreneurs . Help us build a business without risk and unlimited support.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Architects. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the
full support of the EAS office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you
want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us
out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Network of technology champions – There's no fun in being the only geek in the room. Centric celebrates all things tech.
For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp I/O. In the vein of TEDx talks, Camp I/O is an opportunity for technology
minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client
requirements and platforms. Check out some of the innovative presentations from last year.
- Lower travel – It's time to get off the road. We want you focused on EAS. You can expect less than 50% or less travel.
- Flexibility – This is a full-time work-from-home position which means you are welcome to work wherever you wish – be it
Starbucks or your home office.
- All-company (paid!) vacation trip – Who doesn't want to go someplace warm in the winter?
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as
such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which
includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are
interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful
regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Larry is responsible for crafting Centric’s business strategy and making sure it aligns with the mission and values. He ensures the decisions across the company align with the company’s culture.
Back to top