Office 365 Sr. Manager/Program Manager
Office 365 Sr. Manager/Program Manager
Are you passionate about Office 365?
Centric Consulting is hiring an Office 365 Senior Manager to lead the growth within Chicago along with the National Enterprise Collaboration practice to lead the creation of solutions using Office 365's out of the box capabilities, third party solutions, custom code, and advanced capabilities to assist our clients.
This is a senior level full-time opportunity.
What You'll Do as an Office 365 Sr. Manager
You will serve as an Office 365 Program manager responsible for delivery at one of our largest engagements implementing the Office 365 platform capabilities such as e-mail, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Groups, etc., organizational change/adoption, and advanced solutions including data classification, Information Lifecycle Management, Data Loss Prevention, among other Office 365 capabilities and related technologies.
You will support growth for our National Enterprise Collaboration Team in Chicago serving as the Local Service Offering Lead inclusive of supporting practice efforts, business development, and proposals.
You will serve as an advisor and provide quality assurance for projects as necessary.
You will serve as an expert and leader You will work closely with the client in Office 365 and related technologies.
You will support business case development efforts for our clients to adopt Office 365 Cloud based solutions.
You will participate in ongoing Office 365 strategy discussions with our Enterprise Collaboration team.
You will stay on top of all things Office 365, including changes & updates, roadmap & releases, and third-party solutions.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
The fun part about consulting is that no two days are the same. You should have a learning mindset, ready to experience new ideas and situations regularly.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Last, but not least, you should be skilled at Office 365 with proven implementation experience that can be applied to Centric Office 365 engagements for current and future initiatives.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Office 365 Manager. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Chicago office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Network of technology champions – There's no fun in being the only geek in the room. Centric celebrates all things tech. For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp I/O. In the vein of TEDx talks, Camp I/O is an opportunity for technology-minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client requirements and platforms. Check out some of the innovative presentations from last year.
- All-company (paid!) vacation trip – Who doesn't want to go someplace warm in the winter?
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Tierra helps Centric Consulting’s Cleveland clients with change management projects, such as software upgrades, training company clients on new technology.
Back to top