Office 365 Implementation Engineer
Office 365 Implementation Engineer
Love Office 365?
Centric Consulting is hiring an Office 365 Implementation Engineer for our Chicago office. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
What You'll Do as an Office 365 Implementation Engineer
You will serve as a technical expert in Office 365 and related technologies architecting, installing, and configuring implementations.
You will participate in the ongoing development of Office 365 strategy and lead projects.
You will identify and document Office 365 standards and tools and support processes.
You will need to show experience with Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Azure Active Directory (AAD) design, topology, and integration with various products. MCSA certification in Microsoft Office 365 is strongly desired.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
Consulting experience is strongly preferred.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff. Critical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills are a must.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
We love creativity. Help us create new solutions, improve existing processes and solve problems innovatively.
Last, but not least, you will need to be a knowledgeable Office 365 Engineer with several years experience with sharepoint and at least two years experience architecting Office 365. We are looking for people with a proven track record of delivering successful Office 365 projects in a consulting environment. The ability to work well with both the technical and business sides is important.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Office 365 Implementation Engineers. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Chicago office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Network of technology champions – There's no fun in being the only geek in the room. Centric celebrates all things tech. For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp I/O. In the vein of TEDx talks, Camp I/O is an opportunity for technology-minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client requirements and platforms. Check out some of the innovative presentations from last year.
- All-company (paid!) vacation trip – Who doesn't want to go someplace warm in the winter?
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Larry is responsible for crafting Centric’s business strategy and making sure it aligns with the mission and values. He ensures the decisions across the company align with the company’s culture.
Back to top