Office 365 Engineer
Office 365 Engineer
Location: Nationwide including Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville, Miami, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa
Are you passionate about Office 365?
Centric Consulting is hiring Office 365 Engineers to configure, manage, and support Office 365 at our clients.
This is a junior to mid-level full-time opportunity. Contract opportunities also available.
What You'll Do as an Office 365 Engineer
You will architect, install, configure, and troubleshoot Office 365 and related technologies (such as Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security).
You will participate in ongoing Office 365 strategy discussions with our Portal & Collaboration team.
You will stay on top of all things Office 365, including changes & updates, roadmap & releases, and third-party solutions.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
The fun part about consulting is that no two days are the same. You should have a learning mindset, ready to experience new ideas and situations regularly.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Do you like to travel? Good, because we need someone who likes being on the road. Expect up to 75% travel.
We love creativity. Help us create new solutions, improve existing processes and solve problems innovatively.
Last, but not least, you should be skilled at Office 365 with experience in architectural design, development, migration, management and support of implementations. You should also have experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services, Azure Active Directory, and Office 365 security single sign-on and multi-factor authentication.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Office 365 team. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Portals & Collaboration team and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Network of technology champions – There's no fun in being the only geek in the room. Centric celebrates all things tech. For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp I/O. In the vein of TEDx talks, Camp I/O is an opportunity for technology-minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client requirements and platforms. Check out some of the innovative presentations from last year.
- All-company (paid!) vacation trip – Who doesn't want to go someplace warm in the winter?
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Larry is responsible for crafting Centric’s business strategy and making sure it aligns with the mission and values. He ensures the decisions across the company align with the company’s culture.
Back to top