Netsuite Solution Architect and Leader
Netsuite Architect Practice Manager
Location: Ongoing opportunities nationwide including Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis and Louisville.
Looking for the next step in your career?
Are you an Entrepreneur interested in helping build a Netsuite Practice from the ground up?
Centric Consulting is hiring a Netsuite Architect for our Enterprise Applications & Solutions Practice. We are launching Netsuite Cloud and CRM Practice and looking for seasoned professionals to help us with this exciting venture! Make an impact with clients as a solution architect, and also provide leadership on project work.
We are looking for people with a proven track record of evaluating business and technology needs and translating that understanding into configuration of the software and/or technical specifications for custom development. The Architect serves as the conduit between the customer community and the software development or implementation team.
This is a senior level, full-time or contract opportunity.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
Consulting experience is strongly preferred in Netsuite. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Initiative is important. We don't hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our EAS team and other consultants at Centric will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
Last, but not least, you will need to be an experienced Netsuite Architect.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Network of technology champions – There's no fun in being the only geek in the room. Centric celebrates all things tech. For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp I/O. In the vein of TEDx talks, Camp I/O is an opportunity for technology-minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client requirements and platforms. Check out some of the innovative presentations from last year.
- Low travel – It's time to get off the road. You can expect less than 50% travel. That said, if you like being a road warrior just let us know. As with all things at Centric, we are flexible.
- All-company (paid!) vacation trip – Who doesn't want to go someplace warm in the winter?
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Tierra helps Centric Consulting’s Cleveland clients with change management projects, such as software upgrades, training company clients on new technology.
Back to top