Lean Six Sigma Consultants
Lean Six Sigma Consultants
Location: Nationwide including Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville, Miami, seattle, St. Louis, Tampa.
Love business process improvement?
Do you want to share your expertise with others?
Centric Consulting is hiring Lean Six Sigma Black Belt consultants to guide our clients on process improvement projects. These are new positions within our rapidly expanding BPM and BPI service offerings.
This is a full time or contract position.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Related, you should be someone with the spirit of an educator and thus gets excited about mentoring and knowledge sharing.
We love creativity. Help us create new solutions, improve existing processes and solve problems innovatively.
Black Belt certification is required. That said, we are looking for someone who is flexible and willing to tailor their approach based on the client's needs.
Last, but not least, you will need to be an experienced Lean Six Sigma Consultant. We are looking for people with a proven track record of delivering successful business improvement projects in a consulting environment.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Lean Six Sigma consultants. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the BPM/BPI team and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Tierra helps Centric Consulting’s Cleveland clients with change management projects, such as software upgrades, training company clients on new technology.
Back to top