Do you have a passion for Java?
Centric Consulting is hiring a Java Architect for our Cincinnati office. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
This is a senior level full-time/contract opportunity.
What You'll Do as a Java Architect
You will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
You will identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
You will lead design, estimation, planning, and implementation of software solutions.
You will build client relationships and participate in business development and proposal work.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
The fun part about consulting is that no two days are the same. You should have a learning mindset, ready to experience new ideas and situations regularly.
Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background. We like to work in the communities we live in.
Last but not least, you will, of course, need to be a solid Java Developer/Architect.
We are looking for people with demonstrated capabilities with Java. The more experience you have with technologies like Spring, Hibernate, Java, Gradle, RxJava, Angular.js, React.js, REST, and automated testing, the better.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Java Architects. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Cincinnati office and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage.
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options.
That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, and disability, military or veteran status
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Larry is responsible for crafting Centric’s business strategy and making sure it aligns with the mission and values. He ensures the decisions across the company align with the company’s culture.
Back to top