Location: Chicago, IL
Do you like sharing your expertise with others? Do you want to do it in a fun, tech-friendly environment?
Centric Consulting is hiring an IT Process and Service Management Consultant for our Chicago office. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
What You'll Do as a ITSM Consultant
You will be responsible for delivering technology innovation through our Digital Strategy Practice.
You will focus on core IT Service Management processes across the ITIL v3 lifecycle including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Operations, Service Transition, and Continuous Service Improvement.
You will understand and assess the current ITSM processes, tools, operating model, as well as supporting governance to design and implement improvements utilizing Service Management.
You will perform assessments, develop process designs (policies, processes, procedures and work instructions) and design the corresponding organizational models to support the processes.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
You will need experience in designing and implementing ITIL and Operational processes with 5+ years of experience working in a project/consultancy environment with at least 2 ITSM implementations.
Last, but not least, you should have skills in areas of process design, organizational design, and supporting ITSM Tool Suites. You will also need to have the capability to support/enable adoption of the processes through the defined roadmaps by performing training and transitioning to operations.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our ITSM Consultants. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Chicago office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Network of technology champions – There's no fun in being the only geek in the room. Centric celebrates all things tech. For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp I/O. In the vein of TEDx talks, Camp I/O is an opportunity for technology-minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client requirements and platforms. Check out some of the innovative presentations from last year.
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Tierra helps Centric Consulting’s Cleveland clients with change management projects, such as software upgrades, training company clients on new technology.
Back to top