Content Quality Assurance
Content Quality Assurance Lead
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Love Content Quality Management?
Do you have a passion for developing strategy?
Looking for the next step in your career?
Centric Consulting is hiring a Content Quality Assurance Lead for our Columbus office. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
This is a senior level contract opportunity for at minimum of 1 year!
What Skills You Will Need as a Content Quality Assurance Lead
Highly skilled consulting professional with excellent soft skills to work in a very political environment with high stress timelines.
Experience around content management and formulating strategies for evaluation content quality.
Technical background or understanding of Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Scala, Flume, Spark, MarkLogic, etc.)
Scaled Agile product development environment.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
The fun part about consulting is that no two days are the same. You should have a learning mindset, ready to experience new ideas and situations regularly.
Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background handling large content management strategies in a big data environment.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Initiative is important. We don't hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our [BU OR SO NAME] team and other [technologists or consultants] at Centric will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
Related, you should be someone with the spirit of an educator and thus gets excited about mentoring and knowledge sharing.
Do you like to travel? Good, because we need someone who likes being on the road. Expect 75% travel.
- Supportive environment – We will expect a lot from our Content Quality Assurance Lead. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Columbus office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Network of technology champions – There's no fun in being the only geek in the room. Centric celebrates all things tech. For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp I/O. In the vein of TEDx talks, Camp I/O is an opportunity for technology-minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client requirements and platforms. Check out some of the innovative presentations from last year.
- Why contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Larry is responsible for crafting Centric’s business strategy and making sure it aligns with the mission and values. He ensures the decisions across the company align with the company’s culture.
Back to top