Client Delivery/Engagement Manager
Client Delivery/Engagement Manager
Location: Redmond, WA
Looking for the next step in your career?
Do you like sharing your expertise with others?
Centric Consulting is hiring a Client Delivery/Engagement Manager for our Redmond office. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
We are expanding our incredible team and looking for an experienced engagement person who will help drive new business as well as deliver quality work for new and/or existing clients. You should have the ability to work and manage teams under pressure and apply skills of project management and client relationship building.
What You'll Do as a Client Delivery/Engagement Manager
Provide strategic consulting for a large managed service organization including developing strategic plans, data governance, budget, cost and forecast management, vendor management, and contract negotiations.
Build high-performance teams.
Be responsible for the development of new accounts and clients in the Puget Sound region by participating as SME, Program Manager, or Account Manager on key accounts.
Provide project oversight.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
Consulting and technology industry experience is strongly preferred. Every client is unique, and thus, every solution we deliver must also be unique. We prefer candidates with client and team management skills, in addition to a creative approach to problem-solving.
In addition to project delivery, this person should be able to grow their accounts by recognizing future business opportunities and developing those opportunities into additional projects for Centric.
This person will have a proven background in account management, client engagement, and project delivery.
Initiative is important. We don't hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our Seattle team and other delivery managers at Centric will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
Related, you should be someone with the spirit of an educator and thus gets excited about mentoring and knowledge sharing.
Last, but not least, you will need to have solid Agile/Scrum experience. We are looking for people with a proven track record of delivering successful projects in a consulting environment.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our employees. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Seattle office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Network of technology champions – There's no fun in being the only geek in the room. Centric celebrates all things tech. For example, we hold a yearly gathering called Camp I/O. In the vein of TEDx talks, Camp I/O is an opportunity for technology-minded people across Centric to get together and show off what they can do when not constrained by client requirements and platforms. Check out some of the innovative presentations from last year.
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Larry is responsible for crafting Centric’s business strategy and making sure it aligns with the mission and values. He ensures the decisions across the company align with the company’s culture.
Back to top