Change Management Consultants
Love managing change projects and training teams?
Centric Consulting is hiring Organizational Change Management and Training Consultants for our Chicago office. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
This position is open to both full-time and contract candidates.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
Consulting experience, ability to do hands on work, and leadership skills are strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication and training skills are a must - both written and verbal. We need someone who is comfortable discussing technical concepts and translating them into laymans terms.
Initiative is important. We don't hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our Chicago team and other consultants at Centric will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
Last, but not least, you will need to have solid technical skills and experience. We are looking for people with a proven track record of leading change initiatives, including training, in a consulting environment.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our OCM consultants. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Chicago team and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Low Travel - It's time to get off the road. We want you focused on the Chicago market. Expect less than 20% travel. That said, if you like being a road warrior just let us know. As with all things at Centric, we are flexible.
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Larry is responsible for crafting Centric’s business strategy and making sure it aligns with the mission and values. He ensures the decisions across the company align with the company’s culture.
Back to top