CC&B Functional and Technical Architects
Lead CC&B Architect
Centric's Energy and Utilities practice is looking for a Lead CC&B Architect. This is a senior manager role, responsible for developing and growing E&U's Oracle Utilities service offerings. The primary focus will be on Oracle CC&B.
- Through your Oracle network, maintain pulse on market for Oracle utilities products, including product development and the existing and potential client base for Centric.
- Support Centric's Alliance with Oracle TUGBU.
- Network with and recruit other CC&B and Oracle Utilities staff. This includes helping to further position Centric as a recognized and desired employer in the Oracle Utilities space.
- Work closely with and support others in E&U on business development initiatives:
- Business development responsibilities may include proposal development and estimating (RFP response), client contact and assisting with sales and marketing of CC&B capabilities
- Planning and estimating CC&B projects, enhancements, phases of work
- Mentor and provide knowledge to other Centric Utilities practice staffand lead and / or assist with internal company training for current Centric E&U staff.
- In addition to this, the hire will be expected to assist in identifying and developing Oracle CC&B-related assets and strengthen our position in the marketplace. This includes assisting with the development of marketing collateral and keeping track of Oracle product features, functions and releases, as well as Oracle product roadmaps.
- Work collaboratively with and communicate effectively with the E&U leadership team.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong background (5 years+) in the Utilities industry and extensive experience with CIS with an understanding of strengths and weaknesses of Oracle CC&B relative to competing marketplace products
- Capable and demonstrated experience with practice management responsibilities (doesn't have to be an expert in all these areas, but willing to participate. Nice if stronger in some areas). Primarily:
- Account management
- Business development
- Resource management
- Well networked with clients and Oracle Utilities personnel
- Some level of demonstrated team leadership experience
- At least 3 years working with the Oracle CC&B product and / or Cordaptix/CIS plus (including full lifecycle implementation)
- Experience in working in functional and / or technical implementation capacities within municipal and investor-owned utilities
- Project management experience, PMP preferable
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability to travel
- Must be able to live and work in the U.S. for an unlimited period of time
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Tierra helps Centric Consulting’s Cleveland clients with change management projects, such as software upgrades, training company clients on new technology.
Back to top