Business Analyst Insurance
Centric Consulting is hiring Business Analysts for our Columbus office. Business Analysts are the important link on projects, helping bridge the gap between different teams while also making sure the clients' business problems and needs are understood.
This is an experienced hire role for both full time and contract opportunities.
What You'll Do as a Business Analyst
You will work with business stakeholders to gather business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
You will facilitate planning sessions, creating testing scenarios, developing testing plans and creating user and system documentation.
You will create testing scenarios and develop test plans.
You will create user and system documentation.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Initiative is important. We don't hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our Columbus team and other consultants at Centric will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
We love creativity. Help us create new solutions, improve existing processes and solve problems innovatively.
Last, but not least, you will need to be an experienced Business Analyst. We are looking for people with a proven track record of working as a Business Analyst in a consulting environment. We are looking for people with a proven track record of delivering successful insurance projects in a consulting environment. Experience with Guidewire is a bonus.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Business Analysts. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Columbus office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn't take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage. We are also open to Corp to Corp arrangements (no benefits in that case, however).
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Tierra helps Centric Consulting’s Cleveland clients with change management projects, such as software upgrades, training company clients on new technology.
Back to top