BI Architects - Big Data
Big Data Architect - Hadoop
Location: St. Louis
Do you have a passion for Business Intelligence?
Centric Consulting is hiring Big Data Architects for our rapidly growing St. Louis office. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact - both with clients and in their personal career.
This is a full-time or contract opportunity.
What You'll Bring
Creating unmatched experiences, for both clients and employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background. We like to work in the communities we live in. As such, we are very interested if your industry experience that matches the St. Louis market.
We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard stuff.
And because we work with clients, excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
Related, you should be someone with the spirit of an educator and thus gets excited about mentoring and knowledge sharing.
We love creativity. Help us create new solutions, improve existing processes and solve problems innovatively.
Last, but not least, you will need to be a proven Big Data Arhictect with experience designing and implementing solutions on a Hadoop platform. You must also be experienced with Tableau, MapReduce, Hive and/or Sqoop.
- Supportive environment – We expect a lot from our Big Data Architects. But you won't be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the St. Louis office leadership and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Growth opportunities – As a mid-size firm, there is more flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want to do, and we'll figure out how to get you there.
- Prefer to contract?
- Contractor friendly environment – Contractors are an important part of our Centric family and we treat them as such. You will find that our policies and practices make it easy for you to contract with us.
- Benefits eligibility – As a W2T temporary employee, you are eligible for Centric's W2T benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage.
- Full-time potential – Many of our full-time employees originally started as contractors. If that's something you are interested in, we can explore those options. That said, if you want to remain a contractor that's fine too. We are flexible!
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Meet Some of Centric Consulting's Employees
Larry is responsible for crafting Centric’s business strategy and making sure it aligns with the mission and values. He ensures the decisions across the company align with the company’s culture.
Back to top