Chief Information Security Officer
- Lake Mary, FL
The CISO reports directly to our Chief Information Officer and will work with the Executive Team to determine the key levels of risk for our organization, ensuring that all assets are effectively and consistently protected.
The scope of this role will encompass information and data security for CentralSquare, including real-time analysis of immediate threats, triage to counter these threats, understanding and predicting potential security problems, data loss and fraud prevention, rolling out new security and hardware with best security practices in mind, identity and access management, and overall program management and governance to ensure all initiatives run smoothly.
Additional duties will include developing and maintaining the security roadmap, overseeing Cloud system security configuration standards, evolving our risk management program, and guiding our IT Security department throughout various complex situations, incident responses, and day to day activities.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT security, including 7 years of management
- Experience working in a cloud software company
- Experience implementing security practices related to SaaS software development
- Experience with PCI, HIPAA, CJIS, and NIST compliance assessments
- Experience developing risk mitigation strategies during the implementation of new technologies
- Experience developing training programs and materials to educate staff of security initiatives and best practices
- Experience in IT Project Management
- Knowledge of best-in-breed technologies used to maintain secure Cloud infrastructures
- Knowledge of DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services, DDOS mitigation technologies, Cloud vulnerability scans, coding practices, threat modeling, firewall, intrusion detection, and prevention protocols
- Ability to retain, lead, train, and motivate a team of direct reports
- Ability to prioritize company security initiatives
- Ability to budget and spend based on appropriate risk management assessment
- Possess a high level of personal integrity
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar. Master’s Degree a plus.
- CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CEH, CISA certifications and/or similar
Back to top