Centerline Digital is a strategic, content marketing agency crafting compelling digital experiences.
We are looking for a full-time Video Editor to join our creative team. The ideal candidate can transform interview footage and narrative scripts into powerful, highly kinetic, visual stories for screens of all sizes.
Our Video Editors are driven and passionate about making projects come alive. In this role, you will work on a wide-range of video/motion projects including, but not limited to, customer reference videos, product demos and animations, long-form narrative videos, and large event openers.
In this role you will be called on to:
- Craft visually compelling stories under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the technical and creative vision to collaborate with creative directors, writers, art directors, and project teams, as well as work independently, to achieve the best possible results
- Conceptualize, design, and craft motion graphics and editing solutions for clients
- Be innovative while adhering to client brand guidelines — and when creating new campaigns
- Exhibit excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, while managing timelines and project deliverables
Our Video Editors must:
- Have an aptitude for storytelling
- Be an expert in Adobe Premiere and color correction techniques
- Be proficient in After Effects
- Motion tracking and 3D skills are a plus
- Possess knowledge about codecs, compression, and video standards
- Be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative at the same time
- Be strategic and artistic with design, animation, editing and compositing
- Have 2+ years of professional experience
To join Centerline, you will also need:
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Effective independent problem solving
- An ability to work collaboratively within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
About Centerline Digital
We are a carefully assembled group of talented people, working together to provide great ideas and flawless execution for our Fortune-type clients. We are located in downtown Raleigh, NC within a new location that has just been renovated into a modern, loft-style headquarters. The open plan reflects our commitment to free-flowing communication, process transparency and team effort.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401k plan, full medical and dental benefits and a profit sharing plan. This is a full-time and on-site role, so you must live near or be willing to relocate to Raleigh, NC.
No phone calls please.
Back to top