Are you a creative at heart, but have come to find you enjoy figuring out the “how” more than the “what”? Do you enjoy being a problem solver and understand the daily challenges creatives face? If so, then you may be exactly what we are looking for.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, tech savvy and driven to use their knowledge of the creative process to enhance workflow and results. The Studio Manager is responsible for collaborating with internal clients (Accounts, Project Management, and Creative Direction) and our multi-disciplinary creative studios to plan and track creative resources and creative production timelines of all Centerline asset types.
A Centerline Studio Manager must demonstrate the ability to manage and prioritize different creative skillsets for projects, in a fast-paced, high-volume, client-focused environment. Effective communication skills, written and verbal, are critical to the success of this position.
- Be a go-to and motivate all creatives, providing guidance throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Direct and manage the daily schedules and creative studio resources
- Work directly with project management and creative leads to build out efficient and effective resource plans (current and projected) for all types of projects and budgets
- Ensure all creative resources are properly allocated and utilized against prioritized projects and creative expectations
- Ensure all projects are reviewed by the appropriate team members for quality, relevancy, and effectiveness
- Build relationships with each creative and identify project opportunities aligned to their career goals
- Ensure all studio team creatives follow expected company and creative processes
- Assist with outside vendor management
- Work alongside creative leadership to optimize and enhance the overall performance and capabilities of the studio team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a creative agency/studio
- A creative background, preferably in video, animation and/or design.
About Centerline Digital
We are a carefully assembled group of talented people, working together to provide great ideas and flawless execution for our Fortune-type clients.
We are located in downtown Raleigh, NC within a new location that has just been renovated into a modern, loft-style headquarters. The open plan reflects our commitment to free-flowing communication, process transparency and team effort.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401k plan, full medical and dental benefits and a profit sharing plan.
No phone calls please.
Back to top