Senior Video Editor
Centerline Digital is a strategic, content marketing agency crafting compelling digital experiences.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Video Editor to join our creative team. The Senior Editor is responsible for creating relevant, highly creative video content that tells a strong story. In this role, you will work on a wide-range of video/motion projects including, but not limited to, long-form narrative videos, and large event openers, customer reference videos, walkthroughs, demos and live-action/animation pieces.
In this role you will be called on to:
- Be a go-to/”expert” editor, partnering with the creative leadership team to come up with creative solutions that achieve client goals
- The role of every senior creative at Centerline is skill-based, reflecting proven leadership, demonstrated knowledge, balancing with aggressive timelines and a commitment to the highest quality
- Provide solid direction for the team within projects demonstrating the ability to spearhead the editing/post-production on high profile projects – taking charge of the post-production responsibilities and supporting the Creative leads as needed.
- Challenge the status quo, always striving for new ways to approach projects and deliver at a higher level in terms of both creativity and quality
Our Senior Video Editors must:
- Set the example for exceptional video standards, helping other editors and pushing them to reach those standards as well
- Demonstrate mastery of all types of post-production responsibilities: i.e. editing techniques, compositing, design, color correction, compressions, shot selection, etc.
- Be an expert in Adobe Premiere and proficient in After Effects
- Be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative at the same time
- Handle/take on a greater volume of work than less experienced editors
- Have 5+ years of professional experience
To join Centerline, you will also need:
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Effective independent problem solving
- An ability to work collaboratively within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
About Centerline Digital
We are a carefully assembled group of talented people, working together to provide great ideas and flawless execution for our Fortune-type clients. We are located in downtown Raleigh, NC within a new location that has just been renovated into a modern, loft-style headquarters. The open plan reflects our commitment to free-flowing communication, process transparency and team effort.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401k plan, full medical and dental benefits and a profit sharing plan. This is a full-time and on-site role, so you must live near or be willing to relocate to Raleigh, NC.
No phone calls please.
See Inside the Office of Centerline Digital
Centerline Digital is a modern marketing agency that builds custom marketing solutions for the world’s most progressive enterprises, including IBM, GE, Quintiles, and Cisco. The team utilizes a mash-up of business problem-solving, marketing strategy, great content creation, and activation to provide impactful results for clients.
Back to top