Senior Video Editor
Centerline is a content marketing agency with a passion for resolving complex communications challenges with strategic and creative digital content.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Video Editor to join our creative team. The Senior Editor is responsible for creating relevant, highly creative video content that tells a strong story. In this role, you will work on a wide-range of video / motion projects including, but not limited to, long-form narrative videos, large event openers, customer reference videos, walkthroughs, demos and live-action / animation pieces.
In this role you will be called on to:
- Be a go-to / ”expert” editor, partnering with the creative leadership team to come up with creative solutions that achieve client goals.
- The role of every senior creative at Centerline is skill-based, reflecting proven leadership, demonstrated knowledge, balanced with aggressive timelines and a commitment to the highest quality.
- Provide solid direction for the team within projects, demonstrating the ability to spearhead the editing / post-production on high profile projects – taking charge of the post-production responsibilities and supporting the Creative leads as needed.
- Challenge the status quo, always striving for new ways to approach projects and deliver at a higher level in terms of both creativity and quality.
Our Senior Video Editors must:
- Set the example for exceptional video standards, helping other editors and pushing them to reach those standards as well.
- Demonstrate mastery of all types of post-production responsibilities: i.e. editing techniques, compositing, design, color correction, compressions, shot selection, etc..
- Be an expert in Adobe Premiere and proficient in After Effects.
- Be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative at the same time.
- Handle / take on a greater volume of work than less experienced editors.
- Have 5+ years of professional experience.
To join Centerline, you will also need:
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Effective independent problem solving
- An ability to work collaboratively within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
About Centerline Digital
Founded in 1996, Centerline Digital is a premier digital marketing agency headquartered in Raleigh, N.C. We craft strategic content and experiences that provoke thought and create meaningful connections. We’re experts in telling complex stories and believe no two client engagements are the same. With more than 120 employees, Centerline serves clients of various sizes and industries including IBM, National Instruments, Assurant, ADP, SAS and Quintiles.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401k plan, full medical and dental benefits and a profit sharing plan, paid time off for volunteer work, and company paid gym memberships. This is a full-time and on-site role, so you must live near or be willing to relocate to Raleigh, N.C.
No phone calls please.
See Inside the Office of Centerline Digital
Centerline Digital is a modern marketing agency that builds custom marketing solutions for the world’s most progressive enterprises, including IBM, GE, Quintiles, and Cisco. The team utilizes a mash-up of business problem-solving, marketing strategy, great content creation, and activation to provide impactful results for clients.
Back to top