Senior Project Manager
Centerline is a content marketing agency with a passion for resolving complex communications challenges with strategic and creative digital content.
Our team operates within a fast-paced and collaborative environment where no two days are the same. We bring the right people together at the right time, managing complex digital projects and campaigns through the full lifecycle. Sound intriguing? Then our Senior Project Manager role might be the right fit for you.
The ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills, creative problem solving, and a keen ability to build relationships. They have extensive project management knowledge and know the required steps to complete digital content including animations, websites and videos. Senior Project Managers are highly accountable, organized and always focused on finding a solution.
In this role you may be called on to:
- Drive high-profile digital projects and campaigns through the full lifecycle - from inception to completion - and be responsible for the success of the projects within your group.
- Lead a highly motivated team of project managers and coordinators, delegating and empowering junior team members to run key projects.
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of the full suite of Centerline offerings, project types and the process/requirements to execute those projects.
- Act as interdepartmental leader for all assigned project logistics.
- Engage and work closely with account group members, creative leadership and other roles as needed to develop project plans that will ensure deliverable quality, deadline, budget, etc. are met or exceeded.
- Maintain project schedules and identify potential challenges before they happen and develop proactive plans/solutions.
- Lead projects with creative problem-solving and be solution-oriented (ie. break the system when needed to get best result).
- Work closely with studio managers and directors to assess the needs of every project and assign appropriate resources (considering time, budget and quality).
- Complete various other tasks to help facilitate projects.
- 5+ years of project management experience within an agency or corporate setting.
- Extensive experience producing digital projects – bonus points for multiple deliverable types.
- Positive outlook, sense of humor and a solution-oriented approach.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
About Centerline Digital
Founded in 1996, Centerline Digital is a premier digital marketing agency headquartered in Raleigh, N.C. We craft strategic content and experiences that provoke thought and create meaningful connections. We’re experts in telling complex stories and believe no two client engagements are the same.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401k plan, full medical and dental benefits and a profit sharing plan, paid time off for volunteer work, and company paid gym memberships. This is a full-time and on-site role, so you must live near or be willing to relocate to Raleigh, N.C.
No phone calls please.
See Inside the Office of Centerline Digital
Centerline Digital is a modern marketing agency that builds custom marketing solutions for the world’s most progressive enterprises, including IBM, GE, Quintiles, and Cisco. The team utilizes a mash-up of business problem-solving, marketing strategy, great content creation, and activation to provide impactful results for clients.
Back to top