Senior Content Writer
Centerline is a digital agency that specializes in crafting strategic marketing experiences.
Do you have a passion for telling stories? Do you have the ability to find a story where others might only see technical jargon? Can you deliver the story with an uncommon economy of words? If so, we’d love to have you apply to be a writer at Centerline.
The Senior Writer is responsible for producing on brand, relevant, strategic, and creative content, regardless of media. An integral part of the creative team, the Senior Writer will collaborate with project management, account management, and the rest of the creative team to deliver creative strategies and tactics that reflect innovative solutions to business challenges.
Day-to-day, the Senior Writer will ensure the goals and requirements of specific projects are understood and that work is complete, delivered on schedule and of the highest quality.
As a content writer at Centerline, you’ll be called on to:
- Write clear, compelling, visual scripts and web copy in dialog, voice-over, presentation or any other format needed in a very fast-paced environment.
- Use language in a clever, sophisticated and engaging manner.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, creative directors, art directors, designers, animators and editors from start to finish — ensuring final experiences are quality, effective pieces.
- Research client products and services to understand, extend and, in some cases, create the messages that will resonate with target audiences.
- Provide solid creative direction for the team as the content lead, operating as a valuable resource.
- Understand all aspects of a project at a deeper level, fully grasping how the pieces come together for a better end result.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to collaborate and concept with other team members to develop content creation ideas.
If you can do all this on time and within budget, while exceeding our clients' expectations and our standards of quality and creativity, you're right for the job.
A senior content writer at Centerline must have:
- 5+ years experience working as a writer in an agency setting or technology company, plus a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a creative or business discipline.
- Impeccable writing ability and communication skills.
- A detail-oriented approach, with quick comprehension of technical content.
- Business savvy, zeal for research, technical polish and approachable style.
- Strong creative and conceptual vision for projects in myriad media.
About Centerline Digital
We are a carefully assembled group of talented people, working together to provide great ideas and flawless execution for our Fortune-type clients.
We are located in downtown Raleigh, NC within a new location that has just been renovated into a modern, loft-style headquarters. The open plan reflects our commitment to free-flowing communication, process transparency and team effort.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401k plan, full medical and dental benefits and a profit sharing plan. This is a full-time and on-site role, so you must live near or be willing to relocate to Raleigh, NC.
No phone calls please.
Back to top