Centerline is a content marketing agency with a passion for resolving complex communications challenges with strategic and creative digital content.
We’re looking for creative directors with the same passion for creative problem solving and a taste for a new brand of creative communication.
This isn’t a job in which the answers come easily. Our clients — some of the most successful companies in the world — turn to us to help them curate deeper conversations that generate demand for complex products and solutions.
Our Creative Directors must understand our clients’ business challenges and have comprehensive knowledge of client offerings — including how those solutions affect positive change across various markets and industries.
Responsibilities of the Creative Director are rooted in accountability, creativity and collaboration:
- Lead by example. Advance the strategic and design thinking within the department.
- Work closely with Project and Strategy teams to balance account vision with creative execution that is on point — in message and style — and compels the target audience to act.
- Be active. Collaborate with and empower Writers, Art Directors, Designers and Developers to bring creative ideas to life… across mediums including motion graphics and video, interactive experiences, web, design and more.
- Be the most knowledgeable person in the room, delivering client pitches and presentations — building consensus and managing challenges.
- Facilitate discussion. Provide a critical eye to the team’s work. Not just in review of design, but always with the question: Will this accomplish the stated goal?
- Be aware of the latest concepts, practices and procedures for successful marketing communications in any medium — including video, animation, interactive, print and social networks.
- Execute creative, working within brand guidelines and defined campaign styles.
- Be adaptive to change, but focused on the goals of clients, the agency and individuals.
- Work with the Executive team to establish new account relationships.
Required background and skills:
- Minimum 7 years experience in a similar agency environment; B2B experience is a plus.
- Expertise in at least ONE of the following disciplines: Writing, UI Design/Development, Motion Graphic Design/Animation, Directing, Editing.
- Strong writing skills in a variety of formats (proposals, pitches, concepts, treatments, etc.).
- Cross disciplinary thinking and adept problem-solving skills.
- Leadership experience and proactive communications acumen.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal hands-on management.
- Highly organized, with attention to detail.
Do you have the talent and passion? Are you a leader that recognizes and builds on the value of collaboration? Are you a natural mentor, counseling and empowering colleagues and teammates?
If so, we can’t wait to hear your story.
About Centerline Digital
We are a carefully assembled group of talented people, working together to provide great ideas and flawless execution for our Fortune-type clients.
We are located in downtown Raleigh, NC within a new location that has just been renovated into a modern, loft-style headquarters. The open plan reflects our commitment to free-flowing communication, process transparency and team effort.
Centerline offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that includes a matching 401k plan, full medical and dental benefits and a profit sharing plan.
No phone calls please.
Back to top