Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
This position is responsible for monitoring study integrity in the live environment by ensuring the adherence to SOP's.
- Analyse the study requirements and identify the Checks required for a study monitoring.
- Prepare / Review the checks using SQL with minimal assistance, based on the Identified checks.
- Deploy the study monitoring checks in live / production environment with minimal assistance.
- Monitor the study related issues raised by Internal system and provide assistance to resolve the issue if required.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements for effective delivery of the task.
- Adherence to the maintenance of documentation as prescribed under the departmental and corporate SOP's.
- Updation of Study monitoring checks as and when required in Live/ production environment.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to listen and ask questions to diagnose and solve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with users with minimal direction and supervision.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple tasks simultaneously and possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Engineering/Bachelors' degree required with qualification in Computer Science preferred
- 2-5 years' experience in Development of Client server applications using SQL and SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS)
- Exposure in a live environment is desired.
- Exposure to clinical domain is added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL server, T SQL programming and SSIS
- Basic knowledge of SSRS and SSAS
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Continuously upgrade to the new procedures and changes.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle - at Advanced emphasis level.
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.
Back to top