Senior Web Developer
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
The purpose of the role is to support the software development process and provide support to existing systems. Main duties will be to work with the software user community to analyze systems requirements in order to produce the applications required. Use of the full software development life cycle will be required in this position.
- Ability to drive software application design, coding, documentation, and deployment.
- Acts as a key member of the Development team who helps to gather requirements to ensure understanding of business/customer needs.
- Acts as a technical lead for day-to-day application development, support and enhancements.
- Utilizes software development best practices and provides technical leadership and mentoring to team members.
- Engages with customers to understand their short- and long-term goals and works with customers to define requirements that can drive development efforts.
- Writes and maintains documentation (in-line and external) to describe program development, logic, coding, changes, and corrections.
- Domestic and international travel up to 20% may be required.
- Unit testing and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Working within a highly-automated, continuous integration development and deployment model
- Experience with one or more of the following Javascipt Frameworks: Typescript, React, and/or AngularJS.
- Experience with software development life cycle and design.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment.
- Knowledge of C#, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2016, TFS, IIS 5.0 and higher and the .Net framework.
- Experience with Web Services (primarily, Web API).
- Experience in Object Orientated Programming including Design Patterns.
- Experience in Enterprise Application Design Patterns and integration approaches.
- Experience in testing of web-based applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with database design and development in a SQL Server/T-SQL environment.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to work with teams in different geographical locations.
- Accuracy, with an eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Extensive experience as a software engineer
See Inside the Office of Cenduit
Cenduit offers CROs, pharmaceutical companies, and other study sponsors innovative systems—coupled with deep expertise—to apply to the conduct of clinical trials. Cenduit always keeps the needs of the patients and sponsors first and foremost with supply chain know-how, operations expertise, patient randomization, drug supply management, patient reminders, and drug accountability.
Back to top