Senior Software Engineer - Application Support
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
Purpose of this role is maintenance of system environments includes, Build, Live, test and CIRTT etc and provide solutions to internal and external stakeholders that are suitable to enable the functioning of the system as per User requirement and provide database administration.
- Ability to support 24X7
- Responsible to trouble shoot complex issues and provide solutions for the quick resolution of issues.
- Logical Analysis of system issues to determine suitable solutions to maintain the functioning of the application
- Provide support to all environment issues, providing solutions,work arounds and appropriate escalations.
- Analytical reasoning to provided solutions,work arounds should be accurate and should not create other issues with the solutions and workarounds provided.
- Ability to choose the right approach to narrow down the issue after analysis.
- Debug all CIRT applications as and when required.
- Responsible to support database and database server level issues.
- Responsible for Design, coding and unit testing
- Provide the solutions and\or workarounds.
- Tracking space issues and performance issues with all servers in all environments. Necessary escalations to IT if required.
- Responsible to manage database at server level including security by defining roles, backups, restoring, recovery, replication, query optimization.
- Willing to handle the oncall support on rotation basis
- Provide adequate training to various focused groups within the organization on the use of Cenduit products
- Ability to understand and anlyse the issues\use requirements
- Good Communication Skills: Oral and Written
- Able to maintain good work relationship internal and across departments
- Able to well organise the work and make decisions quick and proper within circle of validation related activities with a positive impact on a project.
- Able to support project related activities being flexible in working hours.
- Able to travel when need arises to meet the business expectation.
- Good knowledge /experience in SQL
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Decision making skills are desired
- Excellent team player and good at group tasking.
- Provide necessary domain and functional training.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related in computer science.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in development and support
- Exposure in SDLC.
- Knowledge/experience in pharmaceutical/Life sciences/Health care domain with exposure to FDA/ICH/EMA guidelines, GxP and 21 CFR part 11 compliance regulatory would be an added advantage.
- Developer\support related certifications would be an added advantage.
- Excellent Databases knowledge of SQL server 2008 R2 ( All contents of SQL server is mandatory)
- Good programming knowledge in .Net Technology(VB.Net,C#)
- Essential knowledge in VB 6.0
- Basic knowledge of crystal reports
- Knowledge about windows services,debug and deployment skills
See Inside the Office of Cenduit
Cenduit offers CROs, pharmaceutical companies, and other study sponsors innovative systems—coupled with deep expertise—to apply to the conduct of clinical trials. Cenduit always keeps the needs of the patients and sponsors first and foremost with supply chain know-how, operations expertise, patient randomization, drug supply management, patient reminders, and drug accountability.
Back to top