Senior Project Manager - Drug Supply
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
The main purpose of the role is to manage drug supply related aspects of an IRT project to ensure that all sites get supplied with the right drug on time to treat their patients and at the same time keep the costs as low as possible for the client. This will be achieved through regular review of the supply data and proposing and implementing changes to the supply strategy in collaboration with the client. This is a highly consultative and proactive role that requires expertise in both IRT and drug supply.
- Initial planning of medication quantity to be packaged for a clinical trial.
- Establish a study specific planning tool that can be used during the study
- Establish the KPIs to be measured and a reporting template
- Analyse requirements and discuss drug supply specific needs with the client
- Consult the client in the best way to setup a supply strategy for their study
- Provide input to the user requirement documents on drug supply strategy
Client Service (40%)
- Closely work with the client, the Cenduit project manager and other external stakeholders (packaging, distribution, monitors)
- Prepare regular drug supply reports for the client
- Respond to all client requests in a timely manner
- Proactively review supply strategy for improvements and identify risks.
- Review study data to identify trends or issues.
- Analyze any out of stock situations and implement preventive actions as needed
Other tasks (20%)
- Provide input to product management to improve drug supply tools and reports
- Participation in proposal development and the bid-defense process as appropriate
- Support marketing activities
- Provide support to project managers on drug supply questions
- Other related duties as required by business need
- Strong customer service ethic
- Established acumen in working with external clients
- Accountable to perform tasks on-time and with high quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Solid understanding of clinical drug development process is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive experience working in a clinical supply environment
- Experience working in IRT and in a customer service/customer facing environment preferred
Back to top