Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
Key contributor to the HR team in areas of training, performance management, benefits, employee relations, recruiting, retention, employment policies, programs and legal compliance. Support the continuous improvement and value of HR through development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives. With limited guidance, provide support to employees and management regarding HR matters in the UK and Switzerland.
- Provide support and guidance to management and staff in European offices on all cyclical HR matters including, but not limited to goal-setting, performance reviews, compensation planning, and benefits enrollment.
- Provide support and guidance to management and staff in European offices on one-off HR matters including, but not limited to employee relations, employee surveys, hiring and onboarding of new employees.
- Support global HR initiatives across the company including organizational effectiveness, change management, retention programs etc., focusing on driving improvement and consistency.
- Propose recommendations for HR practices, procedures and programs. Research policies and market best practices for new and revised HR policies and programs.
HR System Support
- Support and coordinate with the leaders of the Americas and AA HR Operations with ensuring a balance of global programs and location application.
- Supports maintenance of human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for HR department planning and activities.
- Assists in systems reviews, implementations, business requirements, production testing, upgrades and maintenance; finds ways to automate manual processes where possible.
- Provides data management and analytics approaches to meet the day to day organization's requirements and provide data driven support in the achievement of Business, HR and Total Rewards strategies.
HR Training Support
- Support the AD of Global Learning and Development with the course input, student tracking and development / administration of learning product.
- Provide support and education to line management, with guidance as needed, for management coaching and counseling.
- Conduct new hire orientation, corporate training and soft-skills training for employees as needed.
- Strong communication & presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Customer focus and the ability to foster collaboration cross-functionally.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of local and relevant employment laws.
- Coaching skills.
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills.
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lead a project.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, vendors and clients.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 5-8 years' experience within an HR function as generalist or combination of generalist and specialist experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Knowledge of applicable UK and Swiss labor laws.
- Professional HR accreditation preferred.
- Global HR experience preferred.
Why is Cenduit a great place to work? Visit The Muse to find out more!
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.
Back to top