Project Manager - Client Services
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the project life cycle; this includes discussions with clients, development of the project specifications, documentation of project set up, coordination with overseas technical operations team, and management of all project related activities through to project completion.
This individual will be the primary point of contact to the client teams; as such, the ability to communicate effectively, as well as to build/maintain relationships with clients will be essential to professional success.
- Serve as primary contact with client to ensure communication is maintained and project schedules are adhered to.
- Lead problem solving and resolution efforts by assisting with issue identification, resolution, documentation, and escalation.
- Organize and participate in client meetings and respond to all client requests in a timely manner.
- Author data change requests based on client's needs.
- Coordinate the implementation and review of the data changes.
- Manage budget and Change Orders as required.
- Proactively review study data to identify trends or issues.
- Investigate issues and manage the resolution.
- Partner with other project managers on a cross functional basis to develop and implement business process improvement activities.
- Other related duties as required by business need.
- Some travel required: 10 - 20%.
- Strong desire and motivation to succeed in a fast-paced, growing, global company.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills; ability to present in front of an audience.
- Strong client management skills, including interpersonal skills; ability to build rapport and credibility with senior-level clients and internal partners.
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Analytical decision making.
- Team player and flexible.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of MS office applications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 6 months to 3 years of clinical research or project management experience
- Client management experience required
- Business analyst experience in a software environment preferred
- Experience in a clinical, CRO, or pharmaceutical operational function preferred
- Experience managing software development lifecycles (SDL) a plus
- Experience with clinical technologies; e.g. EDC, IRT, IVRS/IWRS, IxRS preferred
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- Medical insurance effective day one with Dental and Vision insurance.
- Medical & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account and PPO Options
- Employer paid Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability insurance
- Employer paid Basic Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Reimbursement Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Parental Leave
- PTO and paid holidays
Back to top