Lead Generation: Sales Enablement Specialist
Cenduit provides interactive response technology (IRT) - driven services for clinical trials around the world. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and clinical supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific. Cenduit's Software as a Service (SaaS) IRT solutions deliver optimized clinical supply chain management and facilitate precise control over patient randomization and drug administration to enable more efficient, compliant trials. With expert personnel located across the globe, Cenduit's unprecedented level of support currently covers more than 16,000 sites in more than 100 countries.
Cenduit is looking for an experienced, hands-on Lead Generation/Sales Enablement Specialist to support the global Sales and Marketing team: by generating sales leads and creating, maintaining and distributing resources required for successful pipeline development. The Lead Generation/Sales Enablement Specialist is a key player within a growing team, helping Cenduit to capture new inbound leads, as well as transition and move prospects through the business development funnel. This is an exciting opportunity to fuel your passion for qualifying new business opportunities, combined with building new relationships across a variety of business channels. You will work closely with a tight-knit team, with immense opportunities for building and running your own program, under the direction of business development leadership.
- Responsible for and measured on outbound lead generation in support of the sales organization. Will provide initial qualification of in-bound leads.
- Will use Salesforce.com, Zymewire.com, ClinicalTrials.Gov to identify potential prospects and targets via phone email, and LinkedIn, etc.
- Coordinate closely with sales and marketing leadership to define sales support initiatives. This role serves as a key player and team member, who thrives in facilitating and nurturing worldwide pipeline growth.
- Ensure that the sales organization is well-equipped with the content and knowledge of centrally-available marketing resources to actively nurture and close deals in the pipeline.
- Respond to ad hoc content and support requests from sales team.
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed - excellent presentation skills
- Maintain all sales enablement content and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Conduct market research to identify selling and adoption barriers.
- Understand clients' key goals and objectives to provide resources relevant to their business.
- Identify key contacts, decision makers, and executives for potential clients.
- Research and identify key decision makers in the global clinical trials space.
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs) including calls scheduled, qualified opportunities and deals from new prospects/customers.
- Experience in skillfully qualifying and identifying new sales leads to support broader business development initiatives.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both written and oral. Highly motivated, outcomes-oriented. High -energy approach to building and growing new relationships.
- Highly motivated, outcomes-oriented, high energy Proactive follow-up through a variety of communications mechanisms - virtual, phone, email, and other avenues such as industry conferences.
- Ability to understand the client's business and what drives decision making.
- Ability to deliver effective programs and projects on time.
- Ability to work and learn independently and as part of a growing, globally focused team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or other related field.
- 2+ years of lead generation/sales enablement experience.
- Prior sales experience a plus.
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Experience with Marketing Automation.
See Inside the Office of Cenduit
Cenduit offers CROs, pharmaceutical companies, and other study sponsors innovative systems—coupled with deep expertise—to apply to the conduct of clinical trials. Cenduit always keeps the needs of the patients and sponsors first and foremost with supply chain know-how, operations expertise, patient randomization, drug supply management, patient reminders, and drug accountability.
Back to top