IRT Developers , Clinical Domain-Bangalore
Cenduit provides interactive response technology (IRT) - driven services for clinical trials around the world. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and clinical supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific. Cenduit's Software as a Service (SaaS) IRT solutions deliver optimized clinical supply chain management and facilitate precise control over patient randomization and drug administration to enable more efficient, compliant trials. With expert personnel located across the globe, Cenduit's unprecedented level of support currently covers more than 32,000 sites in more than 100 countries.
The Purpose of this role is to analyze the client requirements to build and deliver the clinical study based on the functionality. To support in developing solutions for functionality requirements and setup the study for Client UAT and live implementations.
- Responsible to understand and analyse the client requirements to build study and provide suitable review and response to the requirements document in coordination with PM group.
- Analyse, design and coordinate the development of the clinical study by using CIRT platform to code and unit test programs.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility within time lines.
- Contribute to the development of high-quality code defined for high performance and for reuse by team members.
- Responsible to conduct code reviews and the designing of the clinical study system and proactively provide solutions to problems arising.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation is peer code review and provides comments and suggestion.
- Proactively provide solutions to issues using a sound problem solving technique
- Responsible to provide detailed analysis on investigations of study issues and provide recommendations on code issues for better productivity.
- Responsible to perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action planning of solutions.
- Planning and organising the assessment of efforts/ time estimations for studies, revisions and enhancements and deliver the project plan as per study time lines.
- Conceptualize and convey functionality to customer requirements with limited supervision.
- Conceptualize, configures and develops complete solution as per the client requirements shared.
- Documents functional specifications consistently and records any changes/deviations incorporated during the development cycle.
- Able to work on complex revisions (SCR) and provide related solutions
- Responsible for required documentation as per the laid SOP's and coordinate for submission to next level
- Works collaboratively and professionally with the cross functional teams to achieve the goals.
- Responsible to perform the role with coordination of other teams with least supervision.
- Performs other tasks as necessary.
- Understands role and contribution relative to project objectives
- Understands the complexity inherent across geographies and cultural or regional boundaries.
- Regularly uses company's global knowledge systems
- Able to provide ideas & process improvements for organisational growth.
- Able to perform multitasking.
- Investigates any problem and provide solutions to the problem as quick as possible
Clinical Domain Knowledge, Specialization in SQL server.
Validating electronic source data in clinical trails
Expected high level professionalism in the work environment.
- Ability to learn the domain quickly.
- Ability to identify critical issues and makes evaluations to provide suitable solutions.
- Ability to meet and adhere to timelines as planned for study
- Coordination across all geographical location on critical situations.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Keep update with new technology information
- Ability to interact openly with all levels of Management i.e. Supervisors, Peers and subordinates
Education and Experience:
- Any degree in life science with programming knowledge, or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 2 -4 years of relevant experience in clinical domain , as a Software Developer, good hand on experience in SDLC with expereince in database tool.
- Core expereince in clinical domain with knowledge of IVRS/IWRS tool.
- Good in programming skills of database tool.
- EDC expereince with SQL server technical skills.
- Good in writing advanced queries, as well as fundamentals of SQL in basics and advanced level.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication as well as commitment to keeping others informed, proactively passing on relevant information to others.
- Ensures that all work meets quality standards and supports others to achieve good quality.
- Delivers a quality service and work products on time with adherence to SOP's.
- Proactively looks to learn and develop knowledge.
- Accepts feedback constructively and strives to learn and develop from feedback received.
- Keeps up to date with new developments to ensure knowledge of the industry/area of expertise is up to date.
- Plans work well to ensure that timelines are met.
- Demonstrates commitment and enthusiasm to Cenduit and the aims of the company.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in all actions
Meet Some of Cenduit's Employees
Adam is a liaison between the client, comprised of sponsors and pharmaceutical companies, and Cenduit’s Technical Team—the people who develop the software for clients.
Back to top