Director, Product Management
- Research Triangle Park, NC
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites.
This position works within Cenduit's R&D team, reports in to the VP of Technology, and will be a key member of the Technology Leadership team. This individual will be experienced within the field of Product Management and will be responsible for leading the Product Management function within Cenduit.
Using a broad mix of technical and business acumen, this individual must be able to synthesize input from customers, prospects, industry trends and thought leaders into tangible technology product roadmaps. It is essential that this individual be able to leverage strategic information, making the case for what Cenduit should do, as well as the tactical, making the case for how Cenduit should do it; and be able to do both without a fear of getting their hands dirty pitching in to define epics and features, wireframe features or give product demos.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience in a product management capacity within the eClinical space (EDC, eCOA, IRT, etc.) defining complex, class-leading products for use by demanding, global customers.
- Lead the Global Product Management team
- Drive Product Management interactions across the organization; from capturing win/loss information from the sales team, to capturing customer wants and needs from account management, to how to best communicate the product vision to R&D for implementation
- Develop and maintain product roadmap(s) for core Cenduit products and segments
- Establish and maintain competitive landscape for IRT market, categorizing real or perceived competitor strengths, and providing a realistic assessment of how Cenduit measures against them. This will be done through primary research, surveys, and interaction with Cenduit's corporate parents
- Ensure Cenduit's R&D resources are focused on the products and enhancements that drive the most long-term value for the company
- Work with the Marketing department to develop product marketing strategies, including post-release communication of golden features, product capabilities, positioning, and messaging
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally within a technical discipline (Engineering/Computer Science) MS or MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience providing high-quality, professional presentations to, and interacting with, Senior Executives
- 10-12 years of Product Management experience in the enterprise software space
- 3+ years working within the life sciences, pharmaceutical or eClinical industry
- Experience leading a team
- Experience within a global organization, preferably managing Global teams
- Experience within a software development organization, with time spent as a Developer, is preferred
- Security - we are celebrating our 10th year of continued growth and success!
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- Medical insurance effective day one
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Medical & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account and PPO Options
- Employer paid Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability insurance
- Employer paid Basic Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Reimbursement Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Parental Leave
- PTO and paid holidays
Back to top