Director, Corporate Strategy
Cenduit LLC is the largest IRT (interactive response technology) specialist in the world with the expertise to empower study sponsors for success by implementing a completely personalized system that puts them in control of their clinical trials. Cenduit was founded in May 2007 and emerges from a robust tradition of clinical development and supply chain expertise from two world leaders, Quintiles and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Meeting the needs of investigator sites and patients, Cenduit offers clinical supply chain intelligence and clinical operations know-how through its IRT-driven services: rapid study start-up software, patient randomization (RTSM), patient reminders, drug supply management, and eClinical integration. Cenduit has over 500 experts worldwide in the US, UK, Switzerland, India and Japan, with clinical trial experience in more than 100 countries, interacting with more than 600,000 patients at more than 32,000 sites. For additional information, visit Cenduit online at www.cenduit.com ; on Twitter @CenduitLLC or on LinkedIn at www.LinkedIn.com/Company/Cenduit.
The D irector, Corporate Strategy uses quantitative and qualitative data to help align the organization to its goals. The position calls for a decisive, deadline-driven leader with strong communication and collaboration skills. The Director has the ability to formulate well-researched business cases with tangible ROI metrics and rally support for and long-term commitment to selected projects. This role has a wide reaching remit of promoting a "do it better" approach that encompasses internal operating synergies (better process and technology) to external synergies (build/buy analysis). Experience with formal strategy planning, change management and M&A processes preferred.
- Work with functional leaders and provide a strategic review on how to best leverage people, process, and technologies
- Provide an objective look at processes that have outlived their usefulness
- Employs a variety of research techniques to collect and analyze data. Provides insight to drive outcomes and implement change
- Collaborates with leadership team to provide deeper insights into the dynamics of their department through disciplined and thorough key performance indicators and metrics
- Provides data to CEO to inform/develop and implement the organization's strategic plan.
- Partners with the Product Management team to ensure "go to market" strategy is in alignment with business goals
- Assists CEO in creation of materials for the Board of Directors
- Create the foundation to inspire creative ideas (new products/markets) fresh and innovative insights (better ways of doing our existing business)
- Acts as an internal consultant by identifying and driving out inefficiency
- Assists on M&A opportunities
- Excellent leadership, communication & presentation skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated track record of motivating and managing a diverse organization
- Excellent conceptual, analytical decision making, problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage accountability and results across an organization
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent collaboration, cross-cultural and cross-functional relationship skills
- Strong decision making and delegation skills
- Ability to think strategically and lead change
- Expert knowledge of the drug development process and clinical technology systems preferred
- Relevant certifications e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, Prosci, project management a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred
- 5+ years of consulting/strategy or corporate planning experience showing clear and consistent contributions to long term strategic company vision
- Proven thought leadership on company direction
- Expert knowledge of project, technology and customer management best practices
- Proven ability to work with leadership teams with the ability to influence
- Proven quantitative and qualitative research experience with an ability to see and adapt insights
- Passionate about process improvement and creating world-class organization
Domestic and international travel up to 30% travel.
Cenduit offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.
Meet Some of Cenduit's Employees
Adam is a liaison between the client, comprised of sponsors and pharmaceutical companies, and Cenduit’s Technical Team—the people who develop the software for clients.
Back to top